CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's been forever....

So it has officially been forever since I last posted. Literally, as you can see, years! I guess blogging took a backseat to school, wedding planning, graduation, and finally teaching. I will try as best as I can to update this as often as possible, but sometimes, frankly, things just get too crazy!

I am currently in the process of multi-tasking in a lot of different areas...First we are moving yet again to another apartment this weekend. It will only be for 5 months, which means we will move again in December. After much deliberation and calling every apartment complex in B/CS we found one that actually does short term leases. We thought this would be the best decision considering I do not have a job yet and at the moment we can only commit to being here until Clay graduates. So, my parents, and Jonathan are coming down this weekend to move us out of our townhome and into our new apartment. I'm sure it will be drastically hot, but hopefully we can survive the heat as well as moving furniture up 3 flights of stairs...yikes!!! Jonathan will also be moving in with us, since a short term lease was all he could commit to as well. It should be a very interesting 5 months to say the least!

Secondly, I will have my third interview in 5 business days tomorrow. My 1st one was last Thursday in Lockhart, my 2nd was yesterday in Navasota, and tomorrow's will be in Caldwell. I have yet to hear back from Lockhart, but received an email from Navasota this morning with a "no" answer. Which was pretty much a bummer...rejection is never easy, but I know that God has a special place for me it's just trusting him and his timing to reveal that! Interviewing has never come easy for me...sometimes it is difficult for me to put my thoughts into words, escpecially when you have 4-5 pairs of eyeball staring back at you awaiting your response. Talk about nerves kicking in. You want so bad to give them the answer they are looking for, but instead end up screwing up your thoughts and falling flat on your face. Oh well....gotta get back up and try again next time! My interview tomorrow is with just the principal, so I expect it to be a little more relaxed. I will be interviewing for a 3rd grade reading position, so hopefully my enjoyment of teaching reading is conveyed through my responses.

Life is continuing to be busy with searching for jobs, interviewing, Summer School for Clay, packing boxes, and moving this weekend! Maybe one of these days everything will slow down...but until then enduring craziness is inevitable!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

sweetheart, life never slows down!! I am praying about your job interviews and I know that God has something just for you. I had no clue you had a blog...I will now be checking in for updates!!

Clay said...

I love love love love love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! OMG, now that I wrote LOVE like a trillion times, it makes it WAY more true than if I would have only said it once! ;)