CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

24 random things you might not know about me...

My brother posted a blog similar to this on his 21st birthday, so I decided to post one similar...and partially in response...

1: I taught my brother how to ride a bike...(he disputes this FACT)
2: I hate waking up early, but I'm a teacher...go figure
3: I once locked my brother in his room when I was 4 years old.
4: I once sliced my lip open while running with a shopping cart and had to get 3 stiches. I ran with it because my brother told me to.
5: I hate suprises, but I don't want to know what my gift is before I open it.
6: I get nervous about speaking infront of people, but I can teach a classroom of 22 kids.
7: I won almost every art contest I entered as a child.
8: I could eat pizza for almost every meal.
9: My husband is the first and only boy I've ever kissed.
10: I know more about football than the average girl.
11: I can't survive a day without having at least one Dr. Pepper.
12: I once backed into a UPS truck in the parking lot of All Star Grill.
13: I was never allowed to wear shorts to church until I was 13. (The year we moved to Lockhart)
14: I was once pooped on by a sea gull laying out on the beach in Corpus Christi.
15: I am OCD about lining things up and making them straight.
16: I can hear a song 3 times and know most of the words to it.
17: I know the words to songs I don't even like.
18: My dog Tucker was my first real pet. (Besides a beta fish I had for 6 months named Max) I got Tucker when I was 22.
19: I have the largest collection of stuffed animals you've probably ever seen. I can't bring myself to give any of them away.
20: I can count on one hand the number of times I ate in the cafeteria from Kindergarten through Jr. High.
21: I made a 100 on almost every spelling test in elementary and middle school.
22: I have been to 10 states and 3 foreign countries.
23: I am very much directionally challenged! Despite the fact that my father's nickname is Rand McNally...I obviously did not get his directional proficiency.
24: I turned 24 on Nov. 1st.

3 comments:

JMob said...

this is filled with lies. all lies.

randman said...

10 states? We came up with 8. 3 foreign countries? We came up with 2.
We laughed recalling some of your thoughts. I'm sorry you are directionally challenged.

Megan said...

I believe it's 10...Let me recall:
Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, Arkansas, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, and Oklahoma. I think that about wraps it up...