There could be some good news...make that GREAT news on the horizon! I don't want to officially say it and jinx myself, but lets just say God has possibly opened a door for a job. I will probably find out more tomorrow. Until then I pray and wait...
On the same note... as I mentioned in my last entry, I had an interview at a charter school last Thursday. Lets just say that turned out to be a bust. They expected for me to be SUPER TEACHER, which is not exactly possible! I met with the superintendent of the school first who was a mild mannered older lady and very nice. Then she traded me off so that I could meet with the principal and she could meet with another candidate the principal scheduled an interview for at the same time mine was. (Great communication skills!) The principal, however, turned out to be a drill sergeant grilling me with all kinds of questions, some I didn't even have an answer for. So I pretty much would give the answer that was on the top of my head. I sat through 30 grueling minutes of this! It was the worst interview that I have ever had. I have never had a principal interview me like that. I felt so intimidated by him that I couldn't even think straight! As I was in the middle of the interview I just wanted to say "see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!" and walk out. On top of all this he decides to ask me a question such as this: "If I were to walk into your classroom how would I know you have enough knowledge to teach the children." Are you serious right now???!!! I have a teaching degree from one of the best colleges in America and you want to question my level of knowledge!!?? I was appalled, not to mention disgusted! Oh well, I have just chalked it up to another interview and moved on. I almost wanted to laugh in their faces before I left, but I kept my professionalism. Best of all they wanted me to teach in the corner of a room. They were going to convert a corner of the front office/cafeteria into the 4th and 5th grade classroom. Hahahahaha! But I digress....
Anyway..... Clay finished up his last summer session officially today! He got a 79 in his Biology class and will probably get a B in his English. Hallelujah he is done with summer school and almost graduated! 9 more hours to go! Should be a light fall semester of classes, but a busy one with football season! That's about all for now...pray for good news on the job front!
顎関節症や悪い噛み合わせはどこで治すの?
9 years ago

1 comments:
meg you dont even know what would've happened if those hoes interviewed jmizzle like that!
Post a Comment