CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

6 more days of freedom! :(

Today's been alot better than yesterday! Except for the fact that I got awakened at 10:30 because of the carpet cleaners. Hopefully that is the last of the apartment cleaning! No more getting woken up hopefully! It's been pretty uneventful today. Lacey and I went to Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond to go stock up on some more apartment stuff. So that was cool. Then I went with her to Payless in the mall to look for some new shoes to wear to work. Yeah, she finally got a job at Starbucks! Anyway, that's about it now I'm just waiting on Clay so we can eat some dinner. He had to interview people at football practice again today. Hopefully he'll be here before 8, but what are the odds since it's 7:30 now??!! After dinner, I'll hopefully be able to watch the Astros kick the Padres butts tonight! That's about is. Until next time...

0 comments: