Yeah, well I just got back to College Station yesterday, and Clay and I are already fighting. He drives me up the wall sometimes! I don't understand why he always has to be on that Tex Ags website 24/7 to look at all the new posts. What the crap ever. Everything in his life revolves around sports and it drives me absolutely up the wall! I just don't understand. He talks about sports more than anyone I know, and all I want is for him to understand that there is more to life than just sports. I mean I'm not asking for it to be totally taken out of his life. I'm just asking for it to be of a little less importance. Is that really too much to ask??
Yeah, so we worked it out now, after talking about it for 30 minutes. On top of all that I'm tired and cranky. It's just not a good combination. And also this part of the year is really hard for me to get adjusted to, just because I spent a week with my family, and I miss them already. It was just nice to be home. But if I had to go back to CS, I had to go back. I guess that's about all for me today...
顎関節症や悪い噛み合わせはどこで治すの?
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment