Today I had a doctors appt. for my thyroid. I had to go see another doctor because I didn't like the other one. Anyway, she was really nice but she talked really fast. She was much more thorough than the other doctor. She made me go and have my blood taken. ICK! I hate that, but I'm used to it by now. For about 1 week straight, I was getting stuck alot before they figured out what I had. I felt like a walking blood bank! But she wants me to go see an eye specialist for my graves eye disease. Which I already have a normal eye doctor and he didn't see a problem with my eyes last time I went, but whatever. Just more money to spend! But anyway that's about all for my eventful day.
顎関節症や悪い噛み合わせはどこで治すの?
9 years ago

2 comments:
meg dogg....what the heck was wrong with crazy eyes? he was CRAZY man....guess who said this...."you're eyes look puffy..." love ya meg..love ya dog...wear my button on fri and get it krunk and hyped
I absolutely love meg's blogs....they make my day all worth the while...........and that meg, she's hot stuff! Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment