CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 19, 2005

Uneventful couple of days!

Well, not much has been happening these past few days. It's been pretty boring just sitting aroung the house doing nothing! But it is a nice change considering I worked hard all summer with school. 12 hours in the summer is a killer, but it wasn't so bad since I took them at Blinn. I went with my mom to the sports rally last night to see my brother. It was kinda boring, but it was nice to get to see a preview of the cheerleaders. The freshman cheerleaders were horrible! It was a nightmare watching their cheer. They couldn't get one stunt up...a prep. Come on now that is the easiest stunt in cheerleading next to the jr. high thigh stand! LOL! I think they just kinda had to go with what they had, probably since like only 10 girls tried out and 8 make it. Very interesting! I'm sure they'll get a little better as the year goes on, but they need major work! I get to go to hays later today to watch Jonathan's scrimmage. At least it gets me out of the house. I do have a car today, so that's good. I haven't had a mode of transportation all week since I rode up here with Clay. My poor Astros lost again last night! :( So sad! Even with Clemens pitching. He didn't have a very good outing counsidering he gave up 5 runs-4 in one inning. Against the Brewers....come on! They better step it up, their wild card chances are diminishing!

3 comments:

JMob said...

at least it gets you out of the house? hello? don't you wanna go see me play? ya bumb

Megan said...

Of course I want to see you play! Who said I didn't?? I'll hopefully get to come as much as possible to see you play!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.