CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dentist Appointments Suck!

Dang I had to go to the dentist today to get my 6 month check-up, and it sucked! I mean like I didn't have any cavities, but that teeth cleaning lady really hurts! She was flossing my teeth, and she was cutting into my gums and I wanted to scream! They swelled all up and started bleeding. I was like dang! Then she kept scraping at my bottom 3 front teeth and I was like ok, there's nothing there, you're going to scrape my enamel off. Geez! Then after all that crap she cleaned my teeth. It only took her like 5 minutes at the most to clean my teeth, but it took her like 20 minutes to pick at my teeth. Good Lord! At least she was half way friendly this time, because last time she didn't say one word to me. But Dr. Burton came in after all that and told me that everything looked good, and that I had no cavities, but that I needed to floss. YUCK...But whatever. I'll probably forget to do it and then he'll tell me the same thing next time. Oh well! That is about all for my very eventful day! Of course it's not over yet, but... Today was Jonathan's first day of school! Ha ha! His last, first day of school. He wasn't torn up about it at all. He was more mad that he had to go to school in the first place. But anyway, I guess I better go call my Mom, because I have to get the meatloaf started for dinner. YUCK!

1 comments:

JMob said...

he tells me to floss all the time and guess what...i don't...but i use a sonicare...and u don't