Yeah, ok so this morning I get awakened out of my beauty sleep at 9:30 to hear a pounding on my front door. It really freaked me out so I just stayed in my room. Then I figured out it was the maintenance people hear to change the locks on the front door. They just let themselves in and did it then left. It really scared the crap out of me. Then later on I went to the office to go get my new key, and as I was walking out the door, I dropped my phone and it broke. GEEZ! the whole flip part of the phone was hanging by the wires. So I took it to the Sprint Store and I left it with them to fix the hinges and it is going to cost $20. Not bad, considering I could have had to buy a whole other phone. Ahh, what a day and it's not over yet! And oh yeah on top of that after my escapade to the Sprint Store, I came back to the apt. and there are all these strangers cleaning up the apt. I was going what the crap is going on. It really bothers me that these people can just come in any time they want! But whatever... Anyway, so that's my day, and it's still not over yet! What else bad could happen???
顎関節症や悪い噛み合わせはどこで治すの?
9 years ago

2 comments:
meg...dog...sorry to hear about your bad day...i gotta get a new phone though, u got lucky...my antenna in jacked up..love ya dog
Thanks dude! Hope football and school's going good! C-ya this weekend maybe. Love ya!
Post a Comment